Volunteers can expect to engaged in meaningful work
and to have a deeper understanding of the impact of L.A. Kitchen’s work in the community.
At L.A. Kitchen, all volunteers have the right to:
- Work in a safe environment.
- Be treated with respect by all staff members.
- Be engaged in meaningful work and be actively included regardless of physical limitations.
- Be told what impact their work made in the community.
- Ask any staff member questions about our work.
- A transparent process for providing feedback.
- Receive a copy of our financial information or annual report.